WHY LEARN ENGLISH ONLINE?, I hear you ask…And I have often asked myself, WHY TEACH ENGLISH ONLINE?
The answer to my question is simple – I have a passion for teaching and I am enthusiastic about languages (and a little biasedly the English Language!). The more often I can indulge my passion, the better! Teaching English online allows me to teach long after “school is out”!
Now onto YOUR question…
As Lewis (2005) stated:
With over 4 million students enrolled in online schools and universities (and that number is growing 30% per year), there are many compelling arguments for attending a cyber classroom.
- You can attend a course when it is CONVENIENT for YOU – if you are a parent; your children can be in bed already. If you are a traveler (for pleasure or business); you can study anywhere, anytime your laptop allows you! If you are a busy student; you can change lessons to match YOUR timetable.
- Lessons are available outside of “office hours”. If you can not learn until 9pm on a Friday night, chances are your teacher IS available FOR YOU.
- The learning is STUDENT-FOCUSED. The lessons are specifically designed to suit YOU.
- As YOU are normally the ONLY student, you MUST participate. There is NO hiding in the back of the classroom, online! Therefore your SUCCESS is in YOUR hands!
- An exposure to native teachers from different parts of the world. This means different accents, different cultures and a diversity that can only be lived-not read in a book. There are OPEN boundaries with Learning English Online!
- Contact with YOUR teacher after the class is finished. Ever thought of a question, after the class is over and then by the time the next class starts, it is too late to ask it? With Learning English Online, this is avoidable – contact your teacher via email, skype, blog or even twitter, when YOU want to and get an answer almost immediately!
Get the benefits of Learning English Online, now!